- Twitter doesn’t ‘do’ anything. We, the people, break the news.
- A panel tackles what women want from social media
- The social media election is so yesterday
- Traditional news and social media: the chocolate tea cup
- Life without a smart phone: feeling disconnected
- To share or not to share? That is the question
- How to write content which will get a reporter’s attention
- Where does social media management sit in a business? Everywhere.
This page outlines projects, contracts and commissions.
In the interests of transparency, this page will detail current contract or consulting work and the relevant clients benefiting from that work and whether that work was paid.
John Kerrison’s primary source of income is Transport for NSW.
Current Projects / Clients:
Unpaid Master of Ceremonies roles with Media 140
John Kerrison reviews requests for media training on a case by case basis. John Kerrison does not offer media training while on contract with a newsroom